Control SL The racer's edge, a bulletproof featherweight Packing all the Team Edition features into a more widely accessible wheelset, the Control SL sets a new standard for XC performance. An all new, designed from the ground up, asymmetric rim is laced via equal length straight-pull DT Swiss spokes to the lightest hub Roval has ever made.
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Bearing Type: SiNC Ceramic Sealed cartridge
- Every wheel includes aluminum tubeless valve stems and individual spoke hole plugs to make tubeless set-up easier.
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Hexagonal Alloy 14mm 2.0mm
- Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, premium-quality DT 180 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps.
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design. Cobalt Blue Metallic graphic under clear coat.
- Rim Width: 29mm internal
- Roval Engineered Control SL hubshells have a single spoke length for each wheelset.
- Spoke Count: 24h Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull T-head 294mm
- Wheel Weight: 673g
|Model||Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design. Cobalt Blue Metallic graphic under clear coat|
|Rim Material||Carbon fiber|
|Rim Width||29mm internal|
|Hub(s)||CNC-machined alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, premium-quality DT 180 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull T-head|
|Nipples||DT Swiss Pro Lock Hexagonal Alloy 14mm 2.0mm|
|Axle(s)||148 x 12mm|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||673 grams|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano Microspline|
|Color||Satin Carbon Rim/Satin Black|
|Extras||Includes Roval Tubeless Plugs for the lightest possible tubeless setup and tubeless valve stems in order to make tubeless set-up a touch easier.|
* Subject to change without notice.