Unlimited options for XC and trail adventures. This hardtail combines speed and efficiency with the added control of 27.5+.
Handcrafted with superlight Advanced grade composite, this versatile hardtail opens a world of opportunity for off-road performance. With its 27.5+ wheel setup, it’s perfect for rough and rowdy singletrack adventures. It can also be transformed into a race-oriented 29er, or even a singlespeed setup*. It’s designed with quick and stable frame geometry that’s optimized for a 120mm suspension fork, and features wider Boost hub spacing to improve wheel stiffness and add tire clearance.
* Fork compatibility may vary. Please check with your local Giant authorized dealer.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with horizontal dropouts
- RockShox Judy Gold RL 120mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Giant GE35 wheelset with Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5x2.8 tubeless tires
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite with horizontal dropouts|
|Fork||RockShox Judy Gold RL, Boost, Maxle Stealth, OverDrive, 120mm travel|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant GE35, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker, sealed bearing, Boost|
|Spokes||Sapim Race, 14/15g|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5x2.8, Tubeless, 60 TPI, EXO|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press fit|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX 11x46, 11-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect Trail|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT500, I-Spec II|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm|
|Saddle||Giant Contact Neutral|
|Seat Post||Tranz X YSP-11 Dropper Post|
* Subject to change without notice.