Endurance Center Drive elliptical trainers are the perfect blend of research, engineering, performance and technology. Patented technologies have been applied to provide a stable, space-effi cient platform to perform rigorous low impact full body workouts. The combination of a natural stride, quality manufacturing and superior programming have created the latest evolution in cardio training.
- Patented Center Drive design
- Rare blend of space effi ciency and stability
- Low center of gravity combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking
- Dual-action upper and lower body with premium handgrips
- Easy step-up height
- Close pedal spacing combined with oversized pedals fits any size user and eliminates hip fatigue
- Includes handles for easy transport
- Natural 21" stride • Contact heart rate
- Programmable, with seven programs and two user programs
- 300 pound user capacity
- In Home Warranty: Lifetime on frame, five years on parts, one year labor
This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid under the Endurance by Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- LIFETIME on Frame
- 5 YEARS on Parts
- 1 YEAR on Labor
- 6 MONTHS on Wear items (seat, brake pad, etc.)
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Body-Solid in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present Body-Solid with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY BODY-SOLID MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BODY-SOLID EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. NEITHER BODY-SOLID NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to Endurance by Body-Solid branded products. Body-Solid neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
—Warranty is not applicable outside the United States— Before returning a product you must call Body-Solid at 1-800-556-3113 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. Best Fitness will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.